Online gaming is one of the popular comfort zone especially to the youth of today’s generation, it’s super fun and very interesting. Easy to run when you’re bored, student or non- student can go in the internet immediately or even in the home if you have a stable internet connection it’s good for you, because online game requires a computer network connection to access a variety of games.
Talking about Multiplayer Online Games it is a game that played by more than one person which allows players to connect with using an internet connection and playing the same games, at the same time. While doing that, it’s more interesting if they have a communication either through messaging or open the mic., it’s very enjoyable when you build a teamwork because this games is a competition and it’s very important for the players to communicate well, until attain to victory.
Some online games are sometimes good and some of it are not useful for them, and I have known a game that you totally like, The BandarQQ game anyone can download the game by making use of a mobile phone, PC or even in Laptop very recommendable and it easy to use in internet network for daily activities. But talking about the good and being not useful, let’s consider the Pros and Cons for the following below:
The Pros of Multiplayer Online Games
- Encourage the League- In Multiplayer Online games players should encourage interaction to the teammates. Support each other is very important in the game, to achieve the victory.
- Depend on yourself- Multiplayer Online games will also improving one’s self for being confidence and strong. This sort of gaming not only restricted for forming teams but as well as to succeed the competition within each player. Even the game is play by group/team, still the rewards points given individually and for those who take the game seriously it’s really better.
- Most inspiring to encounter- Since Multiplayer games is a competition, it will surely keep you alive while playing, and it’s more exciting for you to deal or fight with the other individual compared to a single player game which only put up a fight between you and the computer, it’s more inspiring if you have an alive competitor or league because you can encounter a lot of technique and to have a good fight in the game.
The Cons of Multiplayer Online Games
- Time Consuming- As you played with your league, it will require you to play in a long hour but it will depend to your co- players. In this kind of situation, you can’t easily stop from playing this will affect the game and the network like for example AFK which means away from keyboard your co- players will have noticed that you’re not playing, expectedly they might be irritate from what you did.
- Health Problems- Everybody should be aware that there is health effect when you stay longer for an hour in computer while playing, it may cause such as permanent eye damage, irritation or less toxicity and poor postures, encounter severe stress on joints and nerves.