Traeger pallet grills are made for the best experience and the griller love grilling on them as much as he or she loves the food. With a huge presence in the grill industry, Traeger is one of the best options for someone who wants an amazing grill and is willing to pay a good amount of money for it. You may get the best 8 in 1 grilling experience available on the market in Z grills but the Traeger Grills are something to behold.
Here is a guide on how to smoke brisket on a Traeger grill.
- Coat the meat. Use Traeger Beef Rub and apply it liberally all over the meat loaf.
- After the meat is properly seasoned and coated, wrap a plastic wrap all around it.
- The seasoned and wrapped meat is then to be left alone for 12 – 24 hours in the refrigerator
- When ready for cooking, set the grill at 225 degrees Fahrenheits and with the lid closed, preheat the grill for 15 minutes.
- Now the refrigerated meet is to be placed in the grill. Do this with the fat side down on the grill’s grate.
- Now cook the meat for 6 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheits.
- Once this is done, remove the brisket is from the grill and wrap it with a foil.
- Now, take the brisket that is wrapped in foil and put it back in the grill. After this, you need to cook it until it reaches an internal temperature of 204 degrees Fahrenheits. This usually takes around 3-4 hours
- The Brisket is almost done. Remove it from the grill for the last time but let it stay in the foil for another half an hour.
Your Brisket is ready to be served. So, take a slice and enjoy.