Cats are lovable pets that we have in our homes. It is our duty to feed them with the best and nutritious food. Many are feeding cats with some advice from neighbours and friends. But what if you are doing something wrong to your cats? It is important to follow the essential cat nutrition guide so that all the nutrients and supplements are available to your pets. If you are just feeing them some milk and your foods, then it is time to wake up and concentrate on the foods.
Guide to feeding your cat
Humans need all kinds of nutrients to survive a healthy life. Likewise, the cats are supposed to follow the essential cat nutrition guide to be healthy.
- Proteins with essential amino acids: Proteins are essential for the growth and development of cats. Several antibodies that fight against disease-causing germs and tissues are developed in a cat with an adequate amount of protein intake. The deficiency in any of this nutrition can lead one to fall silk or remain malnutrition.
- Fats: For the benefit of healthy skin and hair, the cats must take fatty acids in the form of omega-3 fatty acids which are available in their herbivores prey.
- Vitamins: These nutrients are also necessary for cats to grow and function. Both fat soluble and water soluble vitamins are available from plants and meat.
- Water: Like humans, cats also need a certain quantity of water to function properly. Since they eat dry foods more, it is important to provide more water. If they urinate more concentrated, then cats are dehydrated and they have to be taken care of.
- Minerals: Minerals like calcium, fluoride, sodium, and many others are necessary for its physiology like enzyme formation.
These are the essential cat nutrition guide that has to be followed if you are petting a cat.