Are you constantly uploading photos onto the internet? Are you tired of having limits on how many pictures you can upload and on how many people can see them per day? Well those days can be gone in a couple of seconds with the service I’m going to tell you about today. If you’re interested in getting your images hosted within two minutes or less for free online, keep reading as I’m going to be walking you through the steps to accomplish that.
And you can also check out Fatality Server if you need to rent a dedicated pc for game server hosting. You have a game server, then you have a free photo hosting service. That’s definitely a great time for you!
RockYou.com is a website that allows its visitors to get many things from them for websites, blogs, and even social networking sites. That’s not all though, now they also offer you the ability to upload all your photos quickly, for free, without registration of any kinds, and you can then chose to do many different things with them. Enjoy!
- Open up an internet browser.
Note: There is no specific browser required.
- Type http://www.rockyou.com in the URL search box at the top.
Note: If you’re not able to get to the page via this address, go to Google.com and type in RockYou. This will most likely bring up the RockYou.com page and all you will have to do is click on the link and you’ll be taken to the homepage.
- Once you get to the RockYou homepage, scroll down a little bit till you see a small box that says “Photo Upload.”
Note: This is a white box, and it’s second in the rows of boxes available.
- On this box, look for the “Browse” button and select it. This will open up a window aside from your browser.
- Select the image that you wish to upload onto the internet. You can search all the folders in your computer. Make sure to double click on the picture you want to upload, or select it and then hit “Open”.
Note: If you can’t find the picture you want through the window that pops up, minimize the windows you have open, find the picture you want, and copy it to your desktop. Once you do that, open the Browse window again and look for it in your desktop; it should show up there now.
- Once you’ve done that, your photo will be automatically uploaded and you will be taken to its page. On its page you will find the URL Link, the HTML Tag, and the IMG code as well.
Tip: You can post your photo to a social networking site automatically by selecting the “Post to:” button next to the HTML Tag code.
Note: You can use those links to post your picture anywhere HTML is allowed online. You can also start a slideshow with this photo by clicking the blue button that appears on the right hand side of your screen.
Once you are done getting the code you needed, you can chose to bookmark this page to come back to the photo later on, you can add PhotoFX to the photo with the link at the bottom right hand corner of the page, you can chose to upload a different photo, or you can just close the page.